William L Lewis, D.D.S., P.A. Financial Policy
We realize that every person’s financial situation is different. For this reason, we have worked hard to provide a variety of payment options to help you receive the dental care you need.
To maintain our practice and to prevent potential misunderstandings, we ask patients to accept and adhere to the following financial arrangements regarding their dental treatment.
If you are a member of a Dental Insurance Plan, it is your responsibility to:
- Pay your deductible and/or your co-pay at the time of service.
- Pay for services not covered by your insurance carrier at the time of service.
- Provide us with the information that we need in order to process your claim. Please bring your insurance card to your visit, or if you do not have a card, please bring your employer name, birth date, address, social security number, name of the insurance company and the plan name and number.
As a courtesy, insurance claims are submitted at no charge to you.
We offer the following options to pay for the services we have provided:
- Full Pay Cash Courtesy: we offer a 5% accounting courtesy for all treatment for which is paid in full by cash or check at the time of service
- Major Service: Two-payment option: We offer a two-payment option for Crown, Bridge and Denture treatment. We ask that you pay one-half of your co-payment at the first appointment and the second half at the seat appointment. A 5% courtesy is given on the amount when paid with cash or check.
- Term Loan: Through a company called Care Credit, we offer our patients, upon approval, an interest free term loan (up to 6 months) with no down payment, no annual fee and no prepayment penalty. Please ask us for an application.
Note- When dealing with insurance, estimated patient balances are collected the day services are provided. Please be aware that estimates are based on limited information provided by your dental plan. They are not a guarantee of payment.
For your convenience, we accept Visa, Master-card, Discover and American Express.
There is a $25 fee charged for returned checks.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.